Friday, August 20, 2010

          Today was well not a very good day, hate to say it but I seem to not have very many good days lately. I was 10$ off at work and well I am trying so hard but I just seem to suck at work.

          Really the only time I felt good today was when I was tending to Oryon. I trimmed his nails, cleaned his ears, and he let me doctor his neck. It is healing quite good. I have found out he likes it when I use the q-tip soaked in peroxide, rather than the syringe filled with it. I think it is because the sound doesn't scare him, plus my moving the q-tip on the scab probley feels good. I mean it must itch something awful. I just wish that I could have found the grub awhile ago before it had gotten so bad. Well at least I know for future reference.

Tomorrow I drop off more job applications. Wish me luck my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment